I was tagged by my niece, Mykayla. I'm not sure how it works but I'm going to publish this and then all future tags can be referred to this. Here are some things that most people don't know about me.
1. I have freckles on my tummy.
2. I have set off an alarm in the Louvre in Paris
3. My favorite color is green
4, When I was a little girl, I told everyone my favorite color was black. It was really red then but nobody ever chose black and I didn't want black to feel left out.
5. When we lived in Finland, most people in the grocery store would say, "Excuse me" instead of the Finnish word which is "Anteeksi". I felt like I must have "American" written on my forehead.
6. I used to want to be a News Anchor.
7, I liked it when my Dad called me "Princess". I don't like it so much when anyone else calls me that.
8. When I was a teenager, I asked my dad if they had basketball in heaven. I loved it so much, I wasn't interested in going there unless we could play basketball.
We are going up to the cabin again this weekend. Ralph's father is undergoing treatment for stomache cancer and we just found out he and Grandma Kern are going to be there at 2:00 this afternoon. I think lots of people like Island Park. Grandma Kern calls it " a healing place".
Bo Jangles the dog
1 day ago