Thursday, January 13, 2011

Janet;s Pumpkin Muffins

Both Ralph and I got a nasty virus at the first of January so everything got put on hold for awhile but both of us are feeling better now and it is time to play "catch-up".
I have a new girl to help me as Hailey has decided to devote full time to her two children. She still brings up dinner once a week and I still enjoy her association. The new girl is Hailey's friend, Stephanie. She has a different personality but is very nice and I like her a lot. She wants to cook together too so this week we made Pumokin muffins. This is a recipe I got from another teacher.

JANET'S PUMPKIN MUFFINS

2/3 c. sgortening or oil
2 2/3 c. sugar
4 eggs
1 can pumpkin (l lb.)
2/3 c. water
3 1/3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp.cloves

Bake at 350 degrees 25 min. in cupcake pans or 70 min. in 2 loaf pans






.

No comments: