Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I noticed that everyone did a Father's day blog and I am feeling remiss. We celebrated Father's Day early this year when Ralph set up two pinecone themed lamps at the cabin. Ralph especially enjoyed working in the flowerbed with his daughters. It also made him very happy when Kennedy, his grandaughter, said while he was swinging her in the tree swing, "This backyard is just like a pretty park!"
For Sunday dinner yesterday he got to choose whatever he wanted, even if it was nothing, so we had fish sticks and french fries. To prove it was Father's Day we had no vegetables.no salad, just cookies for dessert that the girl's had bought at the grocery store the day before. Then Ralph and I sat on the porch and enjoyed our beautiful backyard.
This morning he is at the Dr. to try to get some relief for a knee that has been giving him some problems. We are going up to the cabin and will probably stay there until after the reunion or about the 4th of July. Ralph needs some ubintterupted time for his projects. I think I will leave my computer in Rexburg so it will be awhile before I BLOG again. Happy Summer to everyone!

No comments: