Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Fun Weekend

We went to the cabin in Island Park last weekend. Jay and Sara and family went too. We had a wonderful time. The girls put on a play using the loft for a stage. Even grandpa played the big bad wolf. Sara cooked many delicious meals and they even convinced me to get in a long sled and we went for an outing. Thank goodness for snowmobiles which made pulling me up big hills much easier. Others went out and played in the snow other times but I was happy to stay in the cabin by the warm fire. Their new dog, Millie. became my new friend and wasn't shy about jumping on my lap which I enjoyed.
We went to church in West Yellowstone where Jay and Sara had the chance to hear from some of the local characters. I love it up there, people are 'down home" characters but genuinely good as can be.

No comments: